• Willkommen im Coasterfriends Forum!

2015 Neuheit: I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (Maze) @ Thorpe Park - UK

Airtime98

Fastpass Besitzer
CLUBMEMBER
Der Thorpe Park will am 27. März das Weltweit erste I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Maze bauen.

Hier der Trailer

und noch die Mitteilung von der Website

I'M A CELEBRITY... GET ME OUT OF HERE! MAZE

NEW for 2015, discover a world’s first as I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! Maze slithers into THORPE PARK Resort on 27 March.
Take a walk on the island’s wild side and compete for the prized star as you take on some of the most iconic trials inspired by the award-winning TV show.
Come face-to-face with the Jungle trials like the Catacombs of Doom and the Chambers of Horror, and remember to save your energy for the Celebrity Cyclone finale!
Will you pass the Trials to become king or queen of the Jungle?
Can I ride?

The I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! maze is family friendly, but we advise:

• the recommended age limit is 8+, but this is at your own discretion
  • you are capable of completing physical activities such as ascending steep gradients, tight angles and an escape chute
  • there will be an alternative route available for wheelchair users

Ich bin zwar nicht überzeugt davon, aber solange sowas nicht nach Deutschland kommt bin ich beruhigt.
Mal schauen wie das wird.:rolleyes:

Quelle

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Thorpe Park Mania hat ein paar Artworks...
Header.jpg
Arachnid Arch.jpg
Screamer Showers.jpg
Rope Bridge walkway.jpg

...sowie Baubilder gepostet:

2.jpg
6.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Quelle

Habbix

Re-Rider
Mich würde interessieren wie der Thorpe Park diese ,,Käferkapseln'' umsetzt :eek:

Airtime98

Fastpass Besitzer
CLUBMEMBER
Ich habe einen weitern Artikel entdeckt.

Get me out of here! I'm a Celebrity maze to open at Thorpe Park

I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! fans desperate to experience some jungle-based critter exposure for themselves are to finally get their chance – without having to become a faded, minor celeb or fly out to the Australian wilds.
The reality show, not content with being the jewel in the tin crown of ITV’s winter schedule, has inspired a new maze at Thorpe Park in Surrey, which promises to “bring to life the trials and tribulations of the jungle”.
Entrants to the maze, a partnership between the theme park and ITV Studios, will be greeted by a recorded message from Ant and Dec before tackling a variety of bush-tucker trials, all in what the press release calls “rainforest-temperature mist”.

“Multi-sensory leg-ticklers” will simulate the feeling of being covered head to toe in bothersome bugs, while a vibrating bridge walkway and moving trees and walls will leave you wanting to make like Towie’s Gemma Collins and scream: “I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here!”
The three trials revealed so far involve sticking your hands into dark crevices, battling against water jets and a 56mph wind machine, and entering a shower cubicle with “slippery and slimy surprises” hanging over you like the sword of Damocles. All in order to get hold of those special gold stars.
Alongside the new maze, which opens on 12 March, is the “Bush BBQ”, where families can grab a bite to eat and choose between a selection of “critter” sauces including meal worm mayo and critter coleslaw.
The divisional director of Thorpe Park, Mike Vallis, said: “After 13 years of watching I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! on the small screen, we’re delighted to offer our guests the chance to brave bush tucker trials inspired by the hit TV show – you don’t have to be a celebrity to grab a slice of the action on our island!

Quelle

Zusammenfassung:
- Multi-sensory leg-ticklers werden dafür sorgen, dass man das Gefühl hat mit Käfern übersät zu sein
- vibrierende Brücke
- bewegende Bäume und Wände
- Wasserkanonen?
- Windmaschine

Den Part in dem es um die Kapseln geht habe ich leider nicht ganz verstanden.:(

Außerdem wird es ein Busch BBQ Restaurant passend zum Maze geben.
Dort wird es dann Sachen wie z.B. Mehlwurm Mayo geben.
Da bekommt man doch gleich hunger:D

miqa

Airtime König
Den Part in dem es um die Kapseln geht habe ich leider nicht ganz verstanden.:(

da steht im Prinzip nur

...eine Duschkabine mit glitschigen, schleimigen Sachen über dir (hängend)...

Ob das jetzt nun runter fällt oder nicht kann ich da nicht so richtig raus lesen. Kann ich mir aber eigentlich nicht vorstellen. Zumindest nicht in dem Sinne das man dreckig oder nass wird.

MJTom65

CF Team IT Administration
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Bis dato war für mich ein Maze immer ein Ort, der mir das Fürchten beibringen sollte. Mit diesem Maze soll wahrscheinlich der Ekelfaktor angesprochen werden. Ist mal was anderes. Naja! z:-)

Aber mich persönlich reizt ist ein Horrormaze viel mehr, ich liebe es erschreckt zu werden! rock2:-)

Dorian

Fastpass Besitzer
Die Idee ist witzig und in der Form auch noch einmalig. Ekel im Freizeitpark. :D

Wobei... Ekel... Wenn ich mir so manche Ecken in manchen Parks ansehe... :D

maikoaster

CF Guru
CLUBMEMBER
Auch wenn ich das Thema an sich gewöhnungsbedürftig finde, so ist die Dschungelthematisierung schon im bisherigen Zustand sehr gelungen. :) Erinnert mich an das, was viele Zoos so auf die Beine stellen.

Von der Art der Attraktion her ist das ganze sicher mehr mit einem Fun House als mit einem Horror Maze vergleichbar. Ganz ähnlich wie "Amazonas" des deutschen Schaustellers Agtsch.

Was die schmierigen, schleimigen Sachen angeht, so kann ich mir vorstellen dass diese Dinge an einem Faden fallen gelassen werden ganz ähnlich wie beispielsweise der Erhängte im Geisterschloss im EP.

Oben