• Willkommen im Coasterfriends Forum!

2016 Neuheit: Disneyland Shanghai (neuer Park) @ Shanghai - China

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Die Pläne werden konkreter!

Nun ist wohl ein Bild von der endgültigen Aufteilung der Themenbereiche aufgetaucht:

db_2012_0718_SDL_Map2_6001.jpg
db_2012_0718_SDL_Map11.jpg

Today I’m happy to present our first look at what appears to be the layout of Shanghai Disneyland. There is no way to know if this is a current layout or just a peek at an older idea since retired, but it does give us a look idea at the overall layout of the park and major E-Tickets to be included. This image has been quietly making the rounds at a few of the European Disney fan sites and has been sent on to me along with a slightly enhanced version that is focused on the park itself.
Main Street USA will be replaced by Mickey Avenue, which was previously rumored to be a new version of Main Street USA, if it were taken over by Mickey and friends who all run their own shops.
The central “hub” appears to be much larger in scale in this park and seems to be labeled as “Gardens of Imagination”, though I can’t quite make out that last word very clearly. There is an interesting body of water placed in the lower left corner of the hub. Things get more interesting if you look up at the castle area itself. Instead of a drawbridge into the castle, guests will have to walk around the edge of a large water moat to gain access to the castle. In front of the castle on either side you can also see a section of tiered walkways, which would be a perfect viewing area for whatever nighttime spectacular they have planned for the park. If I had to guess, we could be seeing something similar to the Disney Dreams show that opened at Disneyland Paris this year, which incorporates fireworks, water fountains and projection mapping on the castle. Along the upper left side of the hub appears to be some kind of flat ride as well as a long pathway going back to a show building of some kind. (Perhaps a Mickey Meet & Greet building?)
Over to the right of the hub you can clearly see the entrance pathway to Adventureland near the front of the park, and what appears to be a Pirate Cove themed area just behind it. Here we can clearly see the long rumored river rapids ride, that was thought to be volcano themed and involve a Lost World style dinosaur encounter. The layout of the rapids in the art appears to be very similar layout to Grizzly River Run at California Adventure. Beyond the Lost River ride there appears to be some kind of twin-theater show building as well. There also appears to be a river with boats it in across the pathway, but as far as I’ve heard, the park is not expected to have a Jungle Cruise, so I’m not sure what may be going in here.
This river leaves into the main body of water that serves as the shoreline for Pirates Cove, which is home to a massive attraction building structure that surely must be for the new Pirates of the Caribbean ride based on the film series. There are also rumors about a Pirate themed stunt show, which I’m guessing could very well be performed on the lake itself with Pirate ships.
The backside of the park is home to a very large version of Fantasyland. The right side appears to be home to this park’s version of the Seven Dwarves Mine coaster, along with two medium sized buildings along the back that could be for attractions or perhaps a very large themed restaurant, but there are also a ton of smaller buildings in between as well. To the left of the castle is another series of medium sized structures and I’m guessing at least one may be an attraction. In the center of Fantasyland lies another body of water where a small river twists and turns through various forest scenes, which I assume may be that rumored new indoor/outdoor boat ride. In the upper left, just outside the boundary of Fantasyland is a small area clearly labeled as Toy Story Playland. Expect Toy Story Land to end up with most of the same attractions we’ve seen before in Hong Kong, along with a few classic Fantasyland flat rides nearby as well.
Finally in the front left side of the park, kind of off to the side a bit, lies Tomorrowland. Tomorrowland looks to be a bit on the small side in my opinion, and I can only see one large attraction building along with two smaller buildings, one of which is also likely to house some kind of attraction, like Buzz Lightyear. The big building will likely be home to the Tron Light Cycle coaster. I’d expect a few outdoor flat rides like an Astro Orbiter or something here as well. From the looks of things, I don’t see any sign of a Star Tours ride or anything to do with Indiana Jones, so I’m expecting Shanghai could be a Lucas free Disney Resort.
Speaking of Disney Resorts… I’m hearing that there are two major hotels expected to be up and running when the park opens. One will be a major 5-Star hotel experience that may look like a cross between the Disneyland Paris Hotel and the Grand Floridian. The other will be a 4-Star Resort that will be given a Toy Story theme.

Quelle

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Jetzt dürfte genügend Bauplatz zur Verfügung stehen! Echt krass was die alles platt gemacht haben:

sc006.jpg
sdlsky.jpg
shanghai-disneyland-21.jpg
shanghai-disneyland-22.jpg
shanghai-disneyland-23.jpg
shanghai-disneyland-25.jpg
shanghai-disneyland-26.jpg
shanghai-disneyland-30.jpg
shanghai-disneyland-31.jpg
shanghai-disneyland-32.jpg
shanghai-disneyland-33.jpg
shanghai-disneyland-34.jpg
shanghai-disneyland-35.jpg

Quelle

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Hier mal 2 Übersichtspläne für die beiden Hotels, sowie ein Gesamtplan bei dem man sehen kann, wo die beiden Hotels dann liegen werden:

shanghai-disneyland-36.jpg
shanghai-disneyland-37.jpg
Plan.jpg

Quelle

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Die Eröffnung wird wohl auf 2016 verschoben!

Der Bauuntergrund ist wohl noch nicht trocken genug. Auf dem jetzigen Baugrund waren früher Reisfelder, dadurch ist der boden komplett durchnässt. Um später Schäden an den Gebäuden zu verhindern (Setzrisse etc.) verschieben sie wohl lieber die Eröffnung um ein Jahr:)

Quelle

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
So ein Tron Motobikecoaster wäre schon was... mal sehen ob es so umgesetzt wird :)

Screamscape has obtained what I believe to be the layout for the Tron Light Cycle themed coaster going into Shanghai Disneyland. This will feature a series of up to nine Tron themed Vekoma Motorbike coaster trains, each of which will hold only 14 riders per train. To make up for this low capacity, the ride will use a double sided station, with each side track able to hold two trains at once. Once dispatched the bikes will roll around a tight corner and into the launch position to prepare to enter the Game Grid.

While it is a necessary evil in exchange for being able to handle up to nine trains at once, you can see that the track layout will feature a total of 3 mid-course trim/block brakes as the trains perform an endless series of helix spirals and run back towards each other again and again before emptying back out into the brake run and into the station. All said and done the ride will have feature just over 3050 feet of track and hit a top speed in the 45-50 mph range.

TRON_LAYOUT1.jpg

Quelle

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Hier ein erster Plan des späteren Shopping/Dining/Entertainment Bereiches:

Shopping English.jpg

Für große Ansicht auf das Bild klicken!

Quelle

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Die Fläche, die da geräumt wurde, ist einfach gigantisch:eek: mittlerweile wird das erste Verwaltungsgebäude auf dem Gelände errichtet!

dezembro-25.png

Dazu noch ein Logo des Resorts:

dezembro-26.jpg

Quelle

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Der Park bekommt seine eigene Metrolinie!

Mit Google übersetzt:

Metro-Erweiterung für Disneyland geplant

Eine exklusive Metro Linie dient Shanghai Disneyland Besuchern gebaut wird und in Betrieb genommen werden im Jahr 2015, im selben Jahr der Vergnügungspark öffnet für die Öffentlichkeit. Die neue Linie ist ein 9,15-Kilometer-Erweiterung der Metro-Linie 11, ab Luoshan Road Station in Pudong und endet an der Disney Resort mit drei Stationen dazwischen. Die geplante Disneyland Station wird verfügen Comic-Figuren wie Mickey Mouse. Passagiere können den Park Blick durch die großen Gewölbe des semi-Bahn-Station genießen. Das Projekt wurde von den Behörden genehmigt worden, nach einem Bericht in der heutigen Jiefang Daily.

Quelle

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Artikel aus der Shanghai Daily:

Disneyland to start next building phase

CONSTRUCTION is almost done on the infrastructure and support facilities for Shanghai Disneyland, and design details and installation of features within the theme park will begin this year, officials said yesterday.

Some major structures will take shape late this year in the theme park, which will open in 2015 as scheduled in Chuansha in the Pudong New Area, said Zhou Xianqiang, assistant director of the Shanghai International Tourism and Resorts Zone Management Commission.

The 1.68-square-kilometer park will lie in the heart of the 20-square-kilometer tourism zone.

Half of the 10 benchmarks set for construction of the park had been reached by the end of last year, Zhou said.

After the rest of the construction is done on lands, roads and rivers this year, the commission will deliver the land to Disney officials in the United States for further construction, he said.

Zhou said the future theme park will be surrounded by a waterway to isolate the new park from the outside.

Shanghai Disneyland will involve more Chinese elements to differentiate it from other theme parks around the world, said Dao Shuming, director of the Shanghai Tourism Bureau.

Zhou said the Chinese elements will mainly involve performances, festival celebrations and souvenirs.

"Ticket prices for the future park will be similar to other Disney parks in the world but will also take the incomes of Chinese mainland visitors into account," Zhou added.

He said detailed plans on future designs and events in the park will be made public late this year.

The first Disney theme park on the Chinese mainland broke ground in April, and its first phase is due to open in 2015. It's the third one in Asia, after Tokyo and Hong Kong, and the phase 1 project will cost 24.5 billion yuan (US$3.93 billion).

The park has kicked off the first round of recruitment with 100 job openings to professionals from home and abroad, but most are expected to be landed by candidates from China.

Wenn die Infrastruktur steht übernimmt also Disney das Zepter auf der Baustelle rock2:-)

Quelle

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Da wird weiter mächtig an der Infrastruktur gearbeitet:
shanghaidaily schrieb:
...Meanwhile, Metro Line 11 will have an extension from Luoshan Road Station to the Disneyland with four stations at Luoshan Road, Kangqiao Road E., Hengxin Road and Disneyland, the officials said.

The 9.2-kilometer extension will have 7.7 kilometers on the ground but its final stretch will be underground. Passengers can enter the park through an underground passage. The Disneyland Station will be semi-underground with a skylight to bring natural light indoor. It will be surrounded by an artificial lake, trees and shrubs...

Quelle

Oben